The cold weather is over, spring flowers are in full bloom, and it’s time to start opening up your home and hosting your next barbecue party! First, here are a few tips to make sure your home is ready for your cookout and guests.
1. Have your BBQ station set up before guests arrive. Starting your cooking early will allow you to spend less time on the grill and more time socializing with your guests!
2. Remember to have seating and extra seating available. Sometimes its even good to have some indoor seating available if the weather takes an unexpected turn.
3. If the weather does turn, have a secondary indoor table and dining area for guests.
4. Extra seating is important, but extra space for all the delicious food you’ll be cooking is too! A light-weight, movable kitchen cart is an excellent way to expand your grill space. You can store your uncooked food nearby until your are ready to put it on the grill.
5. Set up a designated place for beverages and snacks and show guests where it is upon arrival.
One of the most important things for success at your next BBQ is to have fun! However, by doing a few simple preparations for your cookout, you can make hosting less stressful and more relaxing. For more information or to view more of our home products visit our website.